Monday, April 28, 2014

Titles Aren't My Forte, Okay?

*groans for 46 years with exhaustion*

If I had to make a resume right now, the things I would put on it are as follows (This being said, I've never made a resume in my life and am completely ignorant about its format as well as its content):
1. Good at cuddling
2. Cries a lot
3. Can drive with left foot (or right foot or both feet)
4. Can change while driving (and not crash)
5. Is crying something one can be good at?
6. Good at crying
7. ?????????
8. Sometimes makes good jokes
9. Gets too emotionally attached
10. Doesn't sleep (but then sleeps a lot (???????))
11. Procrastinating is a skill, okay?
12. Racking sobs.
13. Oreos
14. ....................
15. Still not dead. (Survival of the fittest????)






Sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment