Thursday, June 5, 2014

Everything is Alright

All I've been saying is that I want to go home. Here I am; I still feel tethered. Since about March or so of my Junior year, I've been pretty checked out of GMVS. My early on-set senioritis has caused me to say on too many occasions, "I'm so done with GMVS." Then today, I asked myself when GMVS would be done with me. That probably seems like I'm trying to be poetic or some other stupid shit but really I'm not. I just feel plagued by the institution and the people existing inside of it; I feel forced, trapped, inside.

Anyway, all I really have to say is:
1. I miss my sister.
2. I wish Lexi was here right now.
3. I wish everyone would stop asking me if I was okay.
4. I wish I didn't ever have to leave my bed.
5. I don't want to go to prom.
6. I want to talk.
7. I don't want to talk.
8. I'm so angry.
9. I want to go home.
10. I am home.
11. I have no idea what I want.
12. Go back to number one and start the cycle all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment