Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Don't Talk

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me... But don't talk to me at all ... I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN." -Kanye West

***

Tessie and I were eating frozen yogurt and she said, "Yah. It's like that Kanye quote. It's something like, 'Don't talk. Don't talk to my family. Don't even talk to yourself. Just don't talk.'" We laughed and discussed using the quote on a pack of annoying 12-year-olds. Then we made our way around a T.J. Maxx, being hoodlums, flipping over hourglasses and putting on awkwardly low-cut aprons. In Staples, the illusion of productivity captivated us for like an hour and a half. The record store made my day and the kiddie rides that cost 75cents made Tessie's. Then I dropped her off at home. By the time I made it home from Rutland, I had come down from my day out and so I went to bed.

Maybe if I didn't sleep until noon, I'd actually want to do something during the rest of the day. Other than that, I've officially lost control of the mess my room has become, I've been subsisting on chicken nuggets and Fruity Pebbles, and I've decided that I don't really want to go to Saint Mike's because I'm scared I'll be walking into a bigger, more free GMVS. 

I want to want to do things but I get too busy not doing things to remember that.


No comments:

Post a Comment